Pool cleaning is a process that should not take you all day or exhaust you in a way you feel like all you want to do is go inside and sleep on the couch. That is a feeling that would defeat the purpose of installing a pool.
You want to enjoy swimming, and in a clean pool, so you’ll need to have the pool vacuum head that will ensure the cleaning task is completed without exhaustion.
However, the problem is that today there are dozens of vacuum head manufacturers trying to take advantage of your desire of having a smooth, quick and straightforward cleaning experience by filling the market with all types of pool vacuum heads.Which one is the best pool vacuum heads? How do you find the best pool vacuum heads? These are the types of questions my review is explicitly designed to answer for you.
- Top 7 Best Pool Vacuum Heads for 2019
- 1. Swimline Flex Weighted Vacuum Head – Best Pool Vacuum Heads & Easy Assembly
- 2. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Cleaning Surface – Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 3. Swimline HydroTools 8110 – Half Moon Weighted Pool Vacuum Head Review
- 4. Poolmaster 27400 CLSC – Medium Neutral AIR Vinyl Liner Vacuum Review
- 5. Hayward SP1068 – Best Pool Vacuum Cleaner Head Review
- 6. ATIE Flexible Professional Pool Vacuum Head – Chrome Handle and Ball Bearing Wheel
- 7. Fibropool Flexible Vacuum Head – Best Choose
Top 7 Best Pool Vacuum Heads for 2019I have done thorough research for you and examined the various models and makes to figure out the top best. The result of this research is the detailed information below.
|Brand & Name||Wide||Price|
|Swimline - Flex Weighted Vacuum Head||14-inc||Check Price|
|Milliard - Sea-Thru Triangle Cleaning Surface||11 inc||Check Price|
|Swimline - HydroTools 8110||15 inc||Check Price|
|Poolmaster - 27400 CLSC||13 inc||Check Price|
|Hayward - SP1068||15 inc||Check Price|
|ATIE - Flexible Pool Vacuum Head||14 inc||Check Price|
|Fibropool Professional Flexible Vacuum Head||14 inc||Check Price|
1. Swimline Flex Weighted Vacuum Head – Best Pool Vacuum Heads & Easy Assembly
Swimline Flex Weighted Vacuum Head is a product for those looking for the best pool vacuum head or a replacement for their worn-out pool vacuum head. Made by a trusted company – Swimline, the vacuum head is a durable and reliable tool to use while cleaning your pool.
As the name suggests, it has been weighted to allow it to be fully submerged in water for effective cleaning while remaining lightweight for easy removal. The dimensions of this Swimline product are 13.5inches x 7inches x 4inches, and it weighs only 2.45 pounds.
The Swimline Flex Weighted Vacuum Head head comes with a 1.25 inch and 1.5-inch fittings which allow you to any standard hoses. It also comes with a snap attachment systems for easy connecting and disconnecting. The vacuum head can additionally be used with a telescoping pole for easy cleaning.The roller style employed on this vacuum head allows it to smoothly move on the pool base while effectively cleaning all the dirt, debris, and leaves and becoming an ideal vacuum head for concrete pool cleaning systems.
- Fits all standard 1.25″ and 1.5″ inch vacuum hoses
- Weighted head to help keep it submerged
- Extra-wide 14-inch head
- Includes a snap-adapt handle for easy assembly
- No instructional manual included
2. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Cleaning Surface – Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
One way of ensuring that you have thoroughly cleaned your pool is by having the best pool vacuum cleaning machine and the best pool vacuum head. That is why the Milliard company has worked very hard to ensure that we the pool swimming enthusiastic get a super clean pool.
Their Milliard Sea-Thru vacuum head is a triangle-shaped and weighted vacuum head with an ideal 11 inches wide cleaning surface. The see-through style and the triangle shape will allow you to ensure that you have adequately cleaned your pool. The form provides that you reach all the dirt around the pool corners and near the pool walls.
The Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Vacuum Head comes with a 1.25″ and 1.5″ ports which fit all the standard vacuum hoses. The product is also provided with spring-loaded locking clips for a secure and comfortable standard extension pole attachment.The weights employed on this head allows it to stay at the pool bottom for complete cleaning. The vacuum head comes with rubber bumpers which prevent scraping or scratching the pool liners making it an ideal vacuum head for cleaning Vinyl lined pools.
- Triangle shaped and Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- Equipped with Spring-loaded locking clips
- Comes with 1.25″ and 1.5″ ports which fit all the standard vacuum hoses
- Rubber bumpers and Nylon bristles at the bottom; gentle on pool floors
- Molded from durable, long-lasting, and chemicals resistant ABS plastic
- Brush bristles may start disintegrating soon
3. Swimline HydroTools 8110 – Half Moon Weighted Pool Vacuum Head Review
The Swimline Company hasn’t stopped impressing their customers and the pool owners. They have yet produced a durable and robust pool vacuum head – HydroTools, which is ideal for cleaning all types of pools.
And because they want you to have the most comfortable time cleaning the swimming pool, they have weighted this vacuum head to ensure it remains at the pool bottom.
The model also comes with replaceable brushes which are there to help you rub the dirt out while preventing it from scraping or scratching the pool liners. The 1.25″ and 1.5″ fittings allow the attachment of any standard vacuum hose.
Also, this HydroTools vacuum head attaches to all the standard size telescoping pool pole. Swimline backs this HydroTools vacuum head with a 1-year manufacturer warranty which is meant to guarantee your customer’s satisfaction.
- 1-1/2 pounds weighted half-moon vacuum head
- Quick snap pool pole adapter fits all standard vacuum poles
- Fits all 1.25″ and 1.5″ vacuum hose
- Replaceable brushes available
- Designed for use in in-ground pools or above ground
- Hard to use on a pebble pool
- Doesn’t come with a pole
4. Poolmaster 27400 CLSC – Medium Neutral AIR Vinyl Liner Vacuum Review
I think this is one of the models you will be attracted to even though it is featured in number four in my list. The Poolmaster 27400 CLSC is a 13″ Wide classic, high performance and durable vacuum that is made from resilient materials and components which will leave your pool sparkling clean.
It has an ideal pool vacuum head for cleaning fiberglass and vinyl-lined pools. The model comes with a stainless steel tension spring to help in keeping it submerged and level to the pool floor.
The Poolmaster 27400 CLSC has two self-adjusting air flow relief valves which help the suction pressure created by the vacuum thus ensuring you get a smooth and effective cleaning.
The fittings of its vacuum head can work with standard 1.25″ and 1.5″ vacuum hoses, but they are sold separately — the perimeter brushes employed on this model assists in loosening dirt and debris from your pool floor thus making it a breeze and efficient to vacuum.
- Durable 13″ wide, weighted ABS body
- Adjustable air-relief valves for easy suction control
- Low-profile design
- Equipped with integrated perimeter brushes
- For use with the standard pool pole and vacuum hose – sold separately
- Head does not swivel
- Doesn’t work great on curves
5. Hayward SP1068 – Best Pool Vacuum Cleaner Head Review
If your pool has some stubborn dirt and you have tried rubbing them manually with no success, you got to work the Hayward SP1068 Pool Vacuum Cleaner Head. The vacuum head features three firm yet soft brushes which help in loosening tough spots.
It a well-performing and robust triangle weighted vacuum head which can with almost any type of vacuum hose. The weights on this head make it remain on the pool bottom when you’re cleaning.
Hayward SP1068 Pool Vacuum Cleaner Head is made from long-lasting, tough thermoplastic materials ensuring that it can handle any pool type or size.The triangular design will ensure that you clean all the corners of your pool and also along the pool lines. The see-thru design is a handy feature as it allows you to see where you’re cleaning, you’ve washed and the places that need more cleaning.
- See-through head weighted vacuum head
- Has a Triangular design
- Features three strong brushes
- Comes with 1.25 inch and 1.5-inch swivel hose ports
- Made from long-lasting, tough thermoplastic materials
- The brushes could be better quality
6. ATIE Flexible Professional Pool Vacuum Head – Chrome Handle and Ball Bearing Wheel
The ATIE PoolSupplyTown is a unique heavy-duty, flexible and professional-grade weighted vacuum head that comes with a chrome handle and four pairs of bearing wheels.
This tool gives you the opportunity of cleaning your pool like a professional. ATIE PoolSupplyTown vacuum head is 14inches by 7.5inches broad base, and the four pairs of smooth-rolling urethane wheels allow you to have the best time while cleaning.You might even enjoy the job. The chrome-plated metal handle allows easy maneuverability. It comes with a one fitting which connects to a 1.5” vacuum hose.
The head is weighted to ensure that it remains on the pool floor to ensure that you get an effective vacuuming. The heavy-duty and professional rating makes it ideal for pool owners as well as pool professionals.
- Flexible Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade vacuum head
- Equipped with Long-lasting urethane ball bearings wheels
- Feature a Chrome-plated metal handle
- Comes with Weighted vacuum head
- Has a Vacuum head size: 14″ L x 7.5″ W
- Connects to 1.5″ vacuum hose
- Only fits 1-1/2″ hose
- Metal handle subject to rust
7. Fibropool Flexible Vacuum Head – Best Choose
The next option has a vacuum head which is especially suitable for above ground pools. The large surface area of the vacuum helps you to clean a large swimming pool in no time at all. The flexible body ensures that it can move around in any direction.
The vacuum head consists of 6 integrated weights. The advantage of these weights is that the vacuum head sticks to the surface of the pool. The thermoplastic construction makes it highly durable.
You can attach it to any standard hose. The chrome-plated metal handle is highly durable and makes it easy to connect. The wheels consist of urethane so that the wear and tear is minimum.
It can not just pick up fine dirt but also large particles which allow you to get a clean pool. The large surface area of the pool cleaner makes it a great choice.
- Large surface area
- Easy to connect to any hose
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy to move around
- Can pick up most of the debris
- Bearings of the wheels are not up to the mark